Sunday 1 September 2013

Summer Edition IV

I had a really lovely summer and got to spend it with the people I care about most. One afternoon, my uncle came to visit so we decided to go and have our lunch outside overlooking the water. We had such a laugh and the afternoon went too quickly! Good food, delicious cocktails and amazing company, what more could I ask for?



Top:   Asos
Jeggings: Matalan
Shoes: Asos
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins - sold out but similar here 




My beautiful Mum.



Club sandwich, prawns and vegetables in tempura batter washed down with a jug of sangria.


Followed by espresso martinis and dessert.






6 comments:

  1. Ah!! Your espresso cocktail is dangerously close to spilling over your beautiful white top! Your sandwich is possibly the most handsome looking thing ever. Sandwich and fried sides? Count me in. I hope you had a lovely time, these pictures certainly make me think you did.

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know - imagine the horror if it had! Thank you, we had a great time :) x

      Delete
  2. Great to spend time with your family. This post makes me realize that I haven't done enough of that for the past few months...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are lovely! family time is so precious :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos and the White top looks great!

    xoxo

    Josefineaspvik.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete