Sunday, 1 September 2013

Summer Edition IV

I had a really lovely summer and got to spend it with the people I care about most. One afternoon, my uncle came to visit so we decided to go and have our lunch outside overlooking the water. We had such a laugh and the afternoon went too quickly! Good food, delicious cocktails and amazing company, what more could I ask for?



Top:   Asos
Jeggings: Matalan
Shoes: Asos
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins - sold out but similar here 




My beautiful Mum.



Club sandwich, prawns and vegetables in tempura batter washed down with a jug of sangria.


Followed by espresso martinis and dessert.






7 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! Your espresso cocktail is dangerously close to spilling over your beautiful white top! Your sandwich is possibly the most handsome looking thing ever. Sandwich and fried sides? Count me in. I hope you had a lovely time, these pictures certainly make me think you did.

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know - imagine the horror if it had! Thank you, we had a great time :) x

      Delete
  3. Great to spend time with your family. This post makes me realize that I haven't done enough of that for the past few months...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are lovely! family time is so precious :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos and the White top looks great!

    xoxo

    Josefineaspvik.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete