Monday 30 September 2013

Bloom & Wild

I don't know about you but I'm never in during the day so I have countless deliveries which have to be returned to the Post Office or left with neighbours. That's why I love the concept behind a new company called Bloom & Wild.

Bloom & Wild deliver beautiful flowers to your door but with a twist. The flowers are in a long rectangular box, which is thin enough to fit through your letter box. So it doesn't matter if you're not in when they're delivered, they'll be waiting for you when you get home. 

They're luxuriously packaged and bound with a beautiful purple ribbon. The only thing you have to do is arrange them in a vase and there are even instructions to help you do this. 






The florist who picks and arranges the flowers is also the florist for Claridges! You can pick the 'theme' of flowers you want, such as 'Bright & Wild', 'Chic & Wild' and 'Luxe & Wild'. 
However, the flowers are seasonal and different every week so it's always a nice surprise to see which varieties you receive! My box contained asiatic yellow lilies, bright yellow zembla chrysanthemum, cream santini madibar and solidago. They really brightened up my house.

I think the idea behind the company is fantastic and I can't recommend it highly enough. It's been almost a week and the flowers are still going strong! The flowers are great value for money. Mine were £19.95 and you can also sign up to a flower subscription service, receiving a box each month. It starts at £50 for three boxes.

Thanks very much to Bloom & Wild for sending me such lovely flowers and to Aron who was extremely pleasant and helpful. 

The company has kindly given me a discount code for my readers. Enter the code bloomtime6 for £5 off any gift order.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea; the flowers look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete