Monday 29 July 2013

Summer Edition II

I love the summer. In fact, I love everything about it. I feel happier, more relaxed and joyful watching the flowers bloom, butterflies playing, reading novels in the sun, spending time with family and the stretched out balmy evenings, ending with a glorious pink sky. We currently have a family of eleven ducklings living next door, splashing around in the pond and two robins who seem to love our garden - I'm trying to keep winter at bay for as long as possible!

I also love making the most of living near the sea and often go for strolls along the beach. I took some photos of the last time my blog's number one fan (Mum) and I went. I love taking photos to keep as memories but I also enjoy sharing them on my little blog haven.

If any of you have Twitter by the way - it'd be great to follow each other - my handle is @sophiepatricia6 Tweet me if you do and I'll be sure to follow back. 


















Thanks for creating these memories with me, Mum xxx



24 comments:

  1. I love the filters that you applied to the photos. Great that you get to spend time with your mum! Following you on Twitter now, please follow back @luxessed. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anouka...I have followed you back on Twitter xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos definitely have a summery feel to them!

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pictures (:

    http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute, Love the pictures

    let me know if youre interested in following each other
    xoxo
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Son unas fotos preciosas!
    Tienes una nueva seguidora!
    Te espero en http://nsdmakeup.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww great pictures, i love the filter effect :)

    Check out my blog :)
    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to have a great time with your mum! There aren't enough times like these

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to live near the ocean or sea! I live about 45 mins away on the metro from the coast. And i live 15 mins walk from the river now but you cant dip your toes in the river.. (I hope not) love your pics ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great pictures of you and your mom!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely something I like

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just followed you back

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors. The beach looks amazingly fun and warm.

    I'm always a lover of leopard. Very fun dress.

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

    PARIS // www.CharcoalAlley.com
    instagram: @CharcoalAlley

    ReplyDelete
  14. These gorgeous shots are making me miss summer so much! xx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete