Monday, 29 July 2013

Summer Edition II

I love the summer. In fact, I love everything about it. I feel happier, more relaxed and joyful watching the flowers bloom, butterflies playing, reading novels in the sun, spending time with family and the stretched out balmy evenings, ending with a glorious pink sky. We currently have a family of eleven ducklings living next door, splashing around in the pond and two robins who seem to love our garden - I'm trying to keep winter at bay for as long as possible!

I also love making the most of living near the sea and often go for strolls along the beach. I took some photos of the last time my blog's number one fan (Mum) and I went. I love taking photos to keep as memories but I also enjoy sharing them on my little blog haven.

If any of you have Twitter by the way - it'd be great to follow each other - my handle is @sophiepatricia6 Tweet me if you do and I'll be sure to follow back. 


















Thanks for creating these memories with me, Mum xxx



26 comments:

  1. I love the filters that you applied to the photos. Great that you get to spend time with your mum! Following you on Twitter now, please follow back @luxessed. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anouka...I have followed you back on Twitter xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you on bloglovin and GFC!

      Delete
  3. These photos definitely have a summery feel to them!

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pictures (:

    http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute, Love the pictures

    let me know if youre interested in following each other
    xoxo
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Son unas fotos preciosas!
    Tienes una nueva seguidora!
    Te espero en http://nsdmakeup.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww great pictures, i love the filter effect :)

    Check out my blog :)
    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to have a great time with your mum! There aren't enough times like these

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to live near the ocean or sea! I live about 45 mins away on the metro from the coast. And i live 15 mins walk from the river now but you cant dip your toes in the river.. (I hope not) love your pics ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm so glad that I found your blog. do you want to follow each other on GFC, twitter, bloglovin...? we could stay in touch though! It'll be great. Just let me know, Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great pictures of you and your mom!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely something I like

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just followed you back

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors. The beach looks amazingly fun and warm.

    I'm always a lover of leopard. Very fun dress.

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

    PARIS // www.CharcoalAlley.com
    instagram: @CharcoalAlley

    ReplyDelete
  15. These gorgeous shots are making me miss summer so much! xx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete