Wednesday 10 July 2013

Kate Moss for Versace

Kate Moss is my style icon. She always looks effortlessly cool and has that don't-give-a-damn-what-anyone-else-thinks confidence going on. Whether she's wearing skinny jeans with a skinny vest, layered with necklaces or an evening dress, she always looks incredible. I don't usually buy into the hype when celebrities design their own clothing range, but I fell in love with Kate's collaboration with Topshop in 2009 and bought  several items, which still haven't gone out of fashion. I'd love it if she designed another range!

She's recently teamed up with Versace to be the face of their latest campaign and they dyed her locks brown! I think it really suits her and I love the yellow (hopefully fake) fur she has draped around her. Oh if only I look as cool when I'm 39...or even now! What do you think?





9 comments:

  1. I admire her for her great career. She's done it her way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how good Kate still looks for her age, wow, longevity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Kate Moss and she looks so stunning here,so happy shes modelling for versace!:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to see her styled in my fav deigner..
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, if I look like that at 39 I'll be very happy!! Although I miss her trademark blonde locks...
    xxx

    everythingandthegirlxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate Moss is amazing and so is this pic!! :-) Another collaboration with Topshop would be great indeed!!!

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate Moss is so beautiful! And your post about her is really good!:)

    Have a nice weekend!

    http://itssaskialous.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete